Tuesday, May 12, 2009

If Me and My Friends Were Rappers, Who Would We Be?

For some reason, while I was listening to Cam'ron's new album Crime Pays, I started to think about what rappers me and my best friends would resemble. The list of the many rappers I know of started to compile in my head, and it didnt take me that long to start putting my friends in the shoes of these rappers. Due to the idiodic way that this website set up, I will have to split the six profiles up into different posts. It's still worth it because I'm pretty sure people will be laughing about this. The subjects as you may or may not know are Dart, Jerry, Caleb, Danny, Steve, and Me hahahha. These rappers were picked because of personality that is portrayed through media, song topics, and their image. Let's GO....


p.s. I did all these at random as they came to me to do. It just comes out like its in order on here =[

6 comments:

rose said...

soo these seem just about perfect..im kinda surprised you didnt put kanye, but lupe and cudi totally make sense. and after meeting exile and sitting in on an interview with him, exile is perfect for danny.. snoop for steve has me soo weak.. you shoulda used the pic i have a blu at hip hop in the park smoking a blunt for jerry :].. all in all id have to say this is one of my favorite blogs.. well done f.b.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

now who would you do for you girl friends?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

now you gotta do actors ahhahaa
loved it

D.Mo

LARISA said...

nicely done.

ditto to anna's and d.mo's comment.

=)

Caleb said...

call me when you do actors. that would be fun and easy.