Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FRANCIS AKA LUPE FIASCO/KID CUDI





Nerdy, Dorky, Eccentric, Loner, Funny(at times)ooooh and you thought I was gonna say Kanye huuuuuh?

Nope. Although Lupe seems like a lovable, likable, fun, weird guy, sometimes he comes off as on asshole and a little snobbish(certain interviews). I guess that could be me in a nut shell, but it aint. Like Lupe, I like to critique black stereotypes, I can be very dark at times, and I wear glasses haha. I think he and I have a really big love for like anime, martial arts, Star Wars type of things so...
Ah, and then there is my other kind of loner, slightly misunderstood but very goofy and silly side represented by Kid Cudi. If you seen the video for Buggin Out 09 you maaay think of me when you see Cudi Buggin out....Or at least I did haha. Cudi kind of portrays himself as a guy to himself who likes to reach beyond what is given to him which I believe I like to do at times. =] Lupe and Cudi = Francis haha

No comments: