Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CALEB AKA ASHER ROTH



When I heard Asher say "Who gives a fuck If i look like I just woke up?" my immediate thought was of Caleb. Like Asher, Caleb is that dude who's adventurous, always down for whatever, clowning, and that guy you'd want to sit down with for a conversation or two. The only thing thats different is that Caleb doesnt prefer the Trees which is always fine, because he doesnt judge you for it. Honestly, if I saw Caleb rapping on stage, dude would be in a shirt and shorts, hair crazy and shit just rocking the mic, just like Asher. For me, this one was a no brainer although Blu and Murs was kind of pinching my mind. But Blu is better off on somebody else.... heeeeheee. OH and not to mention, people think both Asher and Caleb are Jewish hahaha. They're not.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

thank you good sir.

murs would have been flattering.