Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Throwback Track: Grindin'

Me: I think I'ma go with Grindin for the throwback track.

Larisa: Who sings it?(who sings it??? hahaha)

Me: Clipse. You know. GriiiinDING!

no text back

I call

Me: yo, you know what song I'm talking about

Larisa: No I dont. What is it???

I send the link through aim

Larisa: OH! I love this song

problem solved.

Now this song takes me back to the 8th grade and the wonderful days at Samuel Jackman Middle School(Fuck EDDY!!!) EVERYONE did this beat on tables at lunch man, everyone! And if you couldnt do it, you got clowned haha no bullshit. This song is timeless! I'm griiiinDING!

1 comment:

LARISA said...

MAN SHUT UP! THESE WERE THE DAYS WHEN I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO THE TITLES/ARTISTS. I JUST LIKED TO LISTEN TO THE BEAT! HAAHH.