Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Nigga Wood Harris

So one time I was talking to Molly and she asked me if someone made a movie about my life who would play me. I said hm...Wood Harris. She was like who is Wood Harris hahaa. I'm like, Remember The Titans? and she was like oooohh yeaaahh i like him.

Turns out, I like him too. I wish he had more roles and in these roles I wish he would play something other than a gangster or a drug dealer or something. Even tho I loved him as Ace in Paid in Full(ya'll need to watch that shit). But I swear this dude is talented. One of my goals in my film career is that if I ever make a film I will make sure he is in my movie. Here's a look at his other side. The poetic side. =]

p.s. He is my nigga, but I do not dig his outfit haha

1 comment:

Caleb said...

about time you posted this.

i remember you showed me this way back when. dope.