Friday, April 17, 2009

The Best Place To Get YO INFO

I think i've been reading Slate Magazine on and off since 07. I learned about it while taking a Journalism class to give some of us journalists some direction and also to learn about current events. I think it would benefit you folks to visit the website regularly(after mine). They tackle basically everything their is to tackle in the world. Personally, I think they are the best source of information for people who dont read newspapers and they will give you way more insight than someone writing on Yahoo or Comcast. Speaking of the writing......GREAT! haha. If a person would ever like to work in jornalism or on a online mag, they should want to write as good as the folks at Slate.com do. I was just reading it, and I was like yo, I gotta tell somebody about them. So I would advise you lovely people reading to check that out. =]

Slate.com booom

No comments: