Sunday, February 8, 2009

Obsessed




A little bird whispered in my ear about this movie after they had seen the preview while watching He's Just Not That Into You(which i need to see, no homo) And I was like oh wow, that seems interesting. I mean, yes, it has that Fatal Attraction thing to it like some office relationships we've probably read about in books or saw in other movies but the race element is here now. I told my friend its going to be all bad for white girls who like black men and vice versa after this movie comes out haha. It is sad though. I'm not a hater of the movie but it may stir up some shit for mixed couples of the black and white amongst people who see it which sucks. My boy Idris Alba is in it so thats a plus. Beyonce......a minus. I'll probably go see it though. haha.

1 comment:

rose said...

this movie is going to ruin my life.