Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ike and Tina?




I told Rose I wasnt gonna write about it, but I was in my screen writing class and we watched a documentary on domestic violence so I felt obliged haha. Originally, I stayed away because the story is so out of wack. Like mad rumors such as std's and cop chases and shit, but the real story is domestic violence. I mean if Rihanna cheated then damn that sucks, and some guys I've talked to and even girls have said that they would have done something to their spouse if it happened to them. Of course this was said in a half serious half comedic sense, so I laughed, but after watching that documentary, getting beat on by your spouse is no laughing matter. Chris didnt have to do that shit, I mean he coulda hit a wall or something but not a female. Thats not cool. I'm sure he wouldnt want his mom gettin socked up. Chris' image is tarnished from now on. It'll probably get swept under the rug to keep the tabloids moving but no one will forget about it. I dont care what happens to him really. I mean, little dude can dance, but thats about it haha. As far as Rihanna.....she's hot, but I hope she didnt mess him up too(if you know what I'm sayin)

No comments: