Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Heart Being Black




To be honest, I was just laying in the bed right now trying to take a nap, and then it came to me....I started my blog on the 1st(I think) and today is the last day of the month....black history month....i havent said anything about it all month! WTF?! Maaaan whats goin on??? Haha I don't know, I guess my mind has been in other places(as usual) But um, I mean 2009 man, a black man is the prez. I know he's been in some shit lately, with dealing with our economy. Its a tough thing to deal with but at least he's crackin at it. God bless the brotha. I posted a picture of Malcolm and Martin because they're like my superheros. Like I have my heros, but as far as being black, they along with some others(Cornell West, Langston Hughes, Denzel Washington, Kanye West haha)they're my dudes! And I feel like they represent the struggle and the advancement of black people. I love being black, African American, a brotha, dark skinned, big butt haha, and a low fade. Recently, i've been trying to figure out what tribe in Africa I'm from but the real research starts with some money which i aint got to be doin all that haha. I think I could be from Kenya or Nigeria haha. If I am, I will rep that sooo hard. Shit, wherever I'm from, I'll rep that. I love my people, I love everybody. Black History Month! Hold Barack Down! bout to go nap

No comments: