Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey Mr. Oscar...Where Have You Been?

The 81st annual Oscar Awards are on in a little less than 2 hours and I'm a little stressed. I'm looking at the nominees right now(when i'm not typing) and the best actor, best actress, and best supporters are tiiiiight. Its up for grabs I think, espescailly supporting actress. I wont be mad at anyone who wins that award, I think the 5 ladies that are nominated did good(except Marisa Tomei cause I havent seen the Wrestler)I want Penelope Cruz to win haha.

Now aaaall the talk is about Slumdog Millionaire. When Flaco and Dex told me about it, I was hatin, and I still kinda am haha. When it won best screenplay and best picture, I was like ok maybe I want to see this, but I dont know man haha. I like studying movies the got good writing so.... Personally, I want either Milk or The Curious Case to win.

I like the Oscars because alot of the time they give the awards out to people that deserve it(minus some fuck ups in the past years) But I feel like this is more serious than any other awards in the arts so I mess with the Oscars. But whatever happens, I aint gonna be mad, I'ma enjoy it haha.

p.s. If Heath wins......I dunno. haha. He did an awesome job. But I'm goin for Phil Hoffman!

1 comment:

rose said...

at least there's no juno for you to be mad over this year lol..im excited :] .. go heath!