Thursday, June 11, 2009

NO MUSIC PICK OF THE WEEK

I'm sorry, I dont have one at the moment, and I already know I'm not going to have one by the end of the week so I'm just gonna say this now. But what I do have, is a playlist on the blog now, and you are welcome to listen to when you come on here =]
Unfortunately, due to like record label laws and artists wishes, 3 of 5 songs play for 30 seconds and the other two(MF DOOM and Miike Snow) play the whole way through. I will add more later, but enjoi for now.

Oh but there will be a Throwback Track so stay tuned YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY


p.s. If you are listening to someone You think I havent heard of(that is fairly new)or someone that you feel should get some light on here, hit me up about them and they may get the tittle of Music Pick of the Week.


F Beezy

2 comments:

rose said...

feeelin the playlist idea :]
put up some of your stuff!!!

jamil moises said...

http://www.myspace.com/frommonumenttomasses


i was infatuated with the bassist for a short bit....

Deafening, Edagda, Comrades and Friends---listen to it and maybe you might feel some political surge run through your veins.