Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Get Familiar

So I was lurking on myspace and I came across this survey and I was like instead of posting it on myspace, i'ma post it on the blog haha.

I originally stopped doing them because people would get mad at me for my answers or just be real nosy and try to find out the metaphors I would slip in, but right now, I dont care. I think its funny for the blog.

oh and shout out to NANA for shouting out the blog on myspace =]


get familiar....








Name of the last person to text you?
-S Curl Steve

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
-omg, uuuum rose?

Person you talk to the most in 3rd period?
-"Nah, I already Graduated"-Kanye

Who was the first person you talked to today?
-Either Rose or Danny or my sister. Prolly my sister. Or Larisa. shit I dunno

How late did you stay up last night?
-HMMMM 1 something, I dont know

Have you held hands with anyone in the past 24 hours?
-No

What are you listening to?
-Flying Lotus

Any plans for tomorrow?
-Hanging with Rose

How are you doing?
-I dunno fine

Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
-Hugged, Larisa, Nana, and Danny

Can you whistle?
-I'm ill at it

Who was the last guy you talked to?
-Ryan

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
-We'll see

Do you have a friend you can tell everything to?
-Yeah, his name is Dr. Champagne, I see him next week!

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
-Yeah

What happened at 9:00 am today?
-I couldnt tell you

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
-Yeah, but i'm pretty sure that person doesnt exist

Last place you hugged someone?
-At work

What did you do yesterday?
-Worked On Music, blogged, hung out with my siblings, hung out with Larisa, Nana, and Danny, bought Nina Simone's Greatest Hits

How has this past week been for you?
-Fine I guess

Who are you disappointed in right now?
-Mos Def, Danyle, and I think thats it

Do you do your own laundry?
-Oh yes

Are you good at giving directions?
-Kind Of

When was the last time you cried?
-I dont know

Whats on your bedroom floor?
-Playstation 2 Controllers, Mixer, Keyboard, notepads, psychology book. shoes
other shit

What's the last thing you laughed at?
-this story maggie told me at work. I was hella weak. I guess one of our co-worker's gf's dad caught him having sex with his girl and her dad walked in and punched him on the ass hahahahahahahaa

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
-Am I gonna get the new Mos Def album

If you could change your eye color would you?
-no

Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
-short

How did you and your number one on myspace become friends?
-Well, I've been friends with him for 20 years so...

Did you get at least eight hours of sleep last night?
-maybe

Did you get any compliments yesterday?
-no

Is there anybody that you trust 100%?
-I think so

Do you hate being alone?
-for the most part no

If your best friend was kicked out, would your parents let him/her live with you?
-i really dont know haha

Explain your relationship status:
-its just me right now. nothing more and anything less would be death basically

Name a lyric from the last song you listened to.
-"I spit that Kurt Vonnegut, That blow yo brain, Kurt Cobain, that Nirvana shit"-Jay Electronica
oh and this one

"I'll blast on Judas Iscariot and peel off in a chariot"-Jay Elec. OMG!!!!!!!!

How many windows are open on your computer?
-5

Is something bothering you?
-the normal.

Do you mind being cold?
-yes and no

You're thinking about someone, aren't you?
-no

Are you wearing any makeup right now?
-no

Is there someone who meant a lot to you and aren't around much anymore?
-mhm. I know him as Dad

When's the last time you had a headache?
-dont remember

Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
-nah

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
-???????

Did anything brighten up your day today?
-Rose's health. Tea Garden w/Danny. Beating Danny in NBA Live after getting beat at least 10 times in a row(all different days and nights)

Did you go out or stay in last night?
-stay duh

Do you miss anyone?
-yeah

Do you like hugs?
-of course i do

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
-I dont think so

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember "Nah, I already graduated" but I do remember "Oh you graduated?" "Nah I decided I was finished."

FRANKBEAR said...

"class started 2 hours ago, oh am I late? NAH I ALREADY GRADUATED, and you can live through anything if Magic made it"-Kanye West, Cant Tell Me Nothin

rose said...

yaaaay you were right, i didnt die :]