Friday, April 24, 2009

The Obsession


I'm usually kind of a movie snob, but I like to think, I have a low tolerance for movies that seem a simple or rather bootleg and not really complex but who knows. Now, any movie starring Beyonce would automatically turn me off. I mean, she cant act and she doesn't need to act. And in the new fatal attraction flick Obsessed, she doesn't do all that spectacular. All the credit for this movie will be going to my boy Idris Elba and Ali Larter. Oh and for the record, Ali Larter has been hot for awhile, she just looked her best in this one. Now when i first posted the trailer I said it would be all bad for white girls who like black guys(like it isn't already)after this movie comes out but what was surprising was that the issue of race never came up in the movie. Not once.I like that shit. It was an old fashion office almost romance that went all bad because of a crazy bitch going to far. It was entertaining to be honest. I think Elba and Larter had great chemistry and the movie was written well I think. The only thing I could really say bad about it was that when Beyonce tries to act tough, it comes off very corny haha. And the whole time I was asking myself, "Would I smash the white woman?" I said no at first because thats the proper thing, but Beyonce's hair was fucked up in the movie and Ali Larter was lookin GOOOD at that Christmas party soooo its up in the air haha. I would watch this again. No doubt.

side note: i'm listening to Addiction by Kanye hahahah

No comments: