Sunday, March 8, 2009

Music Pick of the Week: YEAH YEAH YEAHS

So I'm on myspace at the moment listening to a preview of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs new album It's Blitz! I'm 3 saongs in and I think I'm gonna go get it when it comes out on the 31st. But this isnt the reason why I'm giving them music pick of the week. Wanna know why? Because they're tight! Everyone knows their song Maps is the shit, but I wasnt really feelin the album that it came off of. Then I bought their second album. It'a sposed to be their worst but I usually end up liking the albums critics and fans dislike the most(Meteora: Linkin Park. Modern Guilt: Beck. Late Registration: Kanye West. and others) Show Your Bones was a dope rock album in my opinion and I loved the songs and the melodies on it. But By listening to their new album as I type this, I can tell one thing....they're getting better. New York is taking back music. Here's Cheated Hearts from Show Your Bones =]

No comments: