Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Before I Self Destruct

I wrote this maybe two weeks ago. I figured I share it. I dunno.

I am
Running Scared
Running Away
Running out of Time
Running down the dark roads at night

I am
Making myself invisible
Soon to be forgotten
Running and Hiding
Thinking, those are the only options
I am
Running from feelings
Running to Numbness
Only run with the moon's out
Never when the sun hits

I am
Running into Exile
Running from the norm
Running from the sunshine
Running to the storm

I am
Running out of thoughts
Running our of words
Running out of room
Stopped.


"I go away, very far away, to another universe where all the people say, its a new new place for the special to embrace like a martian who seemingly, wondered out of place"-Kid Cudi

2 comments:

rose said...

the flexibility you have with your writing is dope. this is a beautiful piece with a great flow and imagery...well done franky.

FRANKBEAR said...

thank you