Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catching Up With Caleb

SO, this is my first.... I dunno, thing I filmed with the camcorder I got for Christmas. Of course, it was skating haha. I just wanted to do a little mess around vid real quick. I'm glad Caleb was down for it, or else I'd have to wait to visit him in SF to get some footy. I like this video a lot, but the quality for some reason is not where I want it to be and I have no idea who's fault that is(could be the cam) any way, its' funny, great song from the Cure. I picked it actually, but Danny and Caleb help me find it(the title) so yeah. =]

Catching Up With Caleb pt. 1 from Francis Briggs on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the quality looks different from after you uploaded it and i still love the the last shot =]

backpackblack said...

hella dope.. love that song b4

Anonymous said...

good choice of song !
Anna Jaramillo likes this
(thumbs up)