Sunday, January 17, 2010

MPW: BEACH HOUSE



I think it's cool when bands have a name, and in some way, that name sort of matches their music. You know, like image wise. Well when you listen to Beach House, I should say, when I listen to them, I just get this image of beaches, and houses, and some far off place where no one ever talks about. Musically, they are not that complex, but they aren't that simple. And now that I have heard their second album(the first one was really good. came out in 08) they are most definitely one of my favorite bands. Their album Teen Dream is out next week, and even tho I already have it(thanks Jerry) I just may buy it, and you guys should check them out(on the playlist) =]


*The song is called Norway, and after I heard it, I wanted to go to Norway haaaa

No comments: