Sunday, November 29, 2009

MPW:TORO Y MOI

There is this section on the blog called "Super Friends" which consist of blogs I support. Just recently, Jerry turned his blog into an all knowing music blog where he gives you the scoop on new music that you'd may want to check out and music that you probably missed in your years of living(and probably before your time and mine) And thats how I found out about Toro y Moi. I believe this is the solo project of Chazwick Bundick,from the band The Heist and the Accomplice. I would HIGHLY suggest you download his EP called Demo because it's fucking great. And I would HIGHLY suggest you go to Jerry's blog(in the super friends section) and get acquainted with some good music. =]

DOWNLOAD THE DEMO EP

3 comments:

backpackblack said...

thanks for the love fam!

backpackblack said...

his official album is out FEBRUARY 23RD.. causers of this

FRANKBEAR said...

no problem fam. i'ma have to cop that