Monday, September 28, 2009

MPW:JAMIE CULLUM

I've been listening to this dude since....the summer before Jr. year(of high school) and I still have not bought his first album. I dont know why, but I need to. Anyhow, I figure I bring back the Music Pick Of the Week again since its been on hiatus and I wanted showcase a Jazz act. Its hard to talk about new jazz artists because I dont know of or listen to a lot of them(besides Norah Jones) As you will see in this video, my dude Jamie Cullum is NICE. I remember throwing this song on when Jerry and Danny were over and they were like "OOOUUU who is thiiisss??" and i'm like "Jamie Cullum nigga" haha. Enjoi.

2 comments:

jamil moises said...

duudette, what happened to you in Eng97?

your missing out.

jamil moises said...

if you still have my #,
you may phone me at your leisure.

i got a new fone, its cool and red.